Studio 2

Studio 2

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

World War 1, Gallipoli, By Rebekah

Off the boat I can see ruby red blood flowing through the water below. The trail of blood leads to a beach of golden sand. The dead soldiers lie in peace in the tan dust. Deadly, charcoal guns fire in every path. Wild bullets are flying like lightning bolts. The clear, ivory shrapnel is sprinkled all over the beach and up above the  thunder rocky cliff. The evil tone of Turkish soldiers are loading up ebony bombs. Above, The sapphire sky just stands there up high in the sky while big cream clouds float past.  The stench is unbearable off the bodies. The sight is a deadly fight in Gallipoli.

2 comments:

  1. very good description I liked it very much. by xavier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah, when I read that it really takes me back into the war of Gallipoli. You used amazing despitive words! I think you worked really hard on it and did your best. Well done

    (Bridgitte)

    ReplyDelete